Read part #1 Here
Read part #2 Here
Read part #3 Here
Read part #4 Here
Long time no see! I should have given an update much sooner, but haven’t really had the time and not much has happened since the last update unfortunately. I’ve done pretty much NOTHING since then.
Here’s what I did since the last update.
Nothing. Seriously. I didn’t write or have any content written, I didn’t create any backlinks. I did NOTHING.
Which is pretty bad, but even doing nothing my site is doing better then ever. Traffic is up. Keyword rankings are up.
Why is everything doing so well?
Time + Good content + Strong links = Magic Over Time. More of my PBN links have gotten indexed most likely and the content has aged well. Nothing about this is weird or uncommon by the way. This happens to all websites, but sooner or later I’ll need to actually add content and create links or the site will start to deteriorate.
Webmaster Tools Data
Data above is for the last 28 days. Clicks and impressions are up big time compared to the last update.
Data above is for the last 90 Days. It’s trending up, but not nearly fast enough.
As you can see, there’s been a big jump in organic keywords since my last update. 99% of it was due to long tail keywords. Click here to see why long tail keywords are magic!
Overall the main keywords have been going up and down a few spots. Sometimes I’m in the top 50 for a 90k+ monthly search term (a very lucrative term at that), and I’m not even trying to rank for this keyword.
Here’s my main keyword
Currently my main keyword is in position #17, but has hit up to position #14. Not bad for zero work. I think 5 – 10 PBN links could push this up to the top #5..
- Hire someone to write content for me. I would rather write the content myself since I really know this niche, but it’s a very poor use of my time and not something I enjoy doing.
- Expand my PBN. Haven’t had much time to do this. Have sold some PBN links to my readers and friends, but haven’t really focused on growing my PBN. Will probably add 5-10 websites this/next month.
- Want to get my keywords in the top 10 by end of September/ early October if I can.
Recently I asked you guys to vote on what kind of content you’d like me to make. There was two options:
- Facebook Guide – How to get leads & sales for cheap
- Guide to creating your first leadgen website and making money.
If you haven’t voted please do: http://www.strawpoll.me/11033439
I don’t want to spoil the results, but the one I wanted to win didn’t win; it lost by a landslide.
What have you guys been up to?
SEO? PPC? Creating more websites.
Always interested in hearing from others.